HOMEMADE JAPANESE FANS with free printables


I can't imagine going through the summer in the city without a fan. So, naturally, I decided to make some Japanese fans in my favorite colors. :) It's super easy! If you like my patterns, you can download them at the end of the page, after you get the chance to see them, of course. :)



Picture says a thousand words, right!? 


I used washi tapes for keeping them open, but it's much more practical to use rubber bands, both for keeping the fan open or for keeping it closed. When closed, it's gets pretty tiny so you can put it in any bag and always have it with you! 


If you liked my patterns, you can download them by clicking on the pattern description:


I hope you will enjoy your homemade fans, guys! :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment