PRE-EASTER FUN


Hey guys! I just wanted to share how my Easter eggs turned out this year and maybe give you some ideas. :)


This year I chose light pastel colors and simple patterns. The secret is in dyeing white eggs to get those pastels I am talking about. But I always leave some of them undyed, because white eggs look great next to the other colors. Also, are you aware of natural blue (mint) eggs? I just love their color, that's why I didn't dye them either. I added light pink, lilac and yellow eggs next to the mint and white ones, and the whole combination turned out delicious. :)



But what about those egg cartons? My recommendations are decoupage and painting them with acrylics. Last year I decoupaged the cartons with floral napkins, and this year I decided to paint them pink, of course. :) Add a ribbon or some flowers and your eggs are ready to go!


I hope you'll have a lovely and colorful Easter! :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment